|Availability:||In stock (1)|
This Celtic ruana is a luxuriously soft blend of Chenille and Pure New Wool.
Celtic Knots are the most recognised artwork in Celtic history. In viewing these beautiful capes you will see they have used a combination of two celtic knots. One is an open modern knot and the other is a more traditional square knot, also known as a Shield Knot to offer protection from evil spirits. Both are referred to as the mystic or endless knots.
- The Pewter Ruana wrap has beautiful colours of nimbus grey, royal blue and deep purple.
- The Stirling is a colour combination of Cloud Blue, Lagoon and Royal Blue.
- The Flodden is a colour combination of Nimbus, Black and Battlefield Red.
- The Loudoun is a colour combination of Olive, Nimbus and Cypress.
- The Brodgar Vintage is a colour combination of Chocolate, Grey and Mink.
Dimensions: One Size Fits All (150 x 200 cms Including Fringes) Composition: 67% Chenille/33% Pure New Wool
An authentic Scottish product exclusively designed and woven by Calzeat of Scotland