Durrow Tweed Vest
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Wearing the Durrow Irish Wool Tweed Vest is akin to owning a piece of Ireland..
The Durrow vest is expertly crafted from the finest Irish woollen tweed. The only Full Irish Tweed Vest-Tweed Back and Front.
Fully lined with 100% Callico, a traditional Irish woven hardwearing cotton fabric.
The tailored fit features a four-button closure, an adjustable belt tie at the back and two slit pockets at the front.
A traditional piece of Irish tailoring and the perfect addition to every wardrobe. Wear it with a shirt for a smart look, add it over a collarless grandfather shirt to be more casual. Layering the "waistcoat" (as it is called in Ireland) adds to its character...
- Made from 100% Irish Woolen Tweed
- Premium Irish Traditional Callico Lining
- Full Tweed Vest, Back and Front
- Adjustable Belt
- Traditional Moss Check Pattern
- Please note these are a tailored fit, we advise selecting the next size up if you prefer a bigger fit.
To enjoy your new Lee Valley garment and prolong your experience of its quality and comfort, please follow our care guidelines below.
- All our garments are made from natural fibers like cotton, linen and wool.
- Cotton, cotton flannel and linen garments can be machine washed and ironed, but keep them out of the tumble dryer.
- Woollens should be hand-washed in warm water and laid out flat to dry.